Hero One, powered by AdTheorent, enables advertisers to leverage the power of AI and Machine Learning to reach and engage diverse audiences at scale
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc., a machine-learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, and Hero Media, a next-generation Black-owned media and ad tech company, today announced that they have partnered to create the first ML-Powered Black-owned DSP in programmatic advertising, Hero One. Hero One, powered by AdTheorent, combines AdTheorent’s award-winning machine learning-powered media-buying and audience creation platform and technology with Hero Media’s Black-owned media network, exclusive properties and unique data and insights to reach diverse audiences at scale.
Hero One is an audience-focused programmatic platform that leverages machine learning, advanced algorithmic audience creation, and the industry’s first Cultural ID Graph to deliver contextually relevant advertising that drives business outcomes for brands and agencies. Utilizing AdTheorent’s technology and groundbreaking audience solutions, Hero One allows advertisers to put their brand message in front of the right consumer at the right time across the digital ecosystem. Hero One efficiently and effectively drives brand-specified key performance indicators (KPIs) at scale.
“AdTheorent is thrilled to partner with Hero Media to power the first ML-Powered Black-owned DSP that will enable advertisers to target and reach diverse audiences at scale like never before,” said Jim Lawson, CEO of AdTheorent. “Combining Hero Media’s Black-owned media network and data with AdTheorent’s award-winning machine learning media buying platform and algorithmic audience creation solutions will elevate multicultural programmatic advertising beyond assumptions-based retargeting.”
Key elements of Here One’s capabilities include:
- Cultural ID Graph
- Leverages unique signals and contextually relevant keywords to build custom audiences to achieve client KPIs.
- Multicultural Network & Unique Inventory
- Designed to reach diverse audiences at scale, leverages unique data and inventory to enable advertisers to reach multicultural audiences and exceed their campaign KPIs.
- Predictive Targeting
- Identifies and reaches consumers most likely to convert on campaign goals utilizing custom machine learning models fueled by historic and real-time data.
- Combines the power of predictive targeting with location-based data to reach consumers who are currently at or have recently been to a specific geographical location or point of interest and who have the highest probability of taking a desired campaign action.
- Cross-Environment Mapping
- Utilizes contextual and other privacy-friendly signals to offer cross-device, relationship, and visitation targeting by identifying correlations between devices and locations.
“Black and diverse owned media companies still only get a fraction of the $300+ Billion spent every year on advertising in the U.S., and as more brands move to audience and data-driven targeting approaches, the greater the adverse impact on diverse owned media. There is little to no diverse ownership in AdTech and with more investment going to programmatic advertising, it’s imperative that we have greater equity in the platforms that will dictate where and how money is allocated to Black and diverse owned media brands — and that’s why we are launching Hero One,” said Joe Anthony, Founder and Chairman of Hero Media.