Inflation, economic uncertainty, and distributed teams amplify the need for clearer workplace communication. Axios HQ’s AI makes it easier.
Axios HQ, the leading AI-powered software designed to help organizations of all sizes manage their internal communications, announced a new flight of generative AI features that make it easier – and faster – for organizations to identify, communicate, and elevate what is essential to their staff and stakeholders.
- Why it matters: According to Axios HQ, 47% of leaders say the toughest step in keeping the organization aligned is writing in a concise, engaging way. AI can meaningfully enhance operations such as internal communications — nearly 85% of executives say AI will help them gain a competitive advantage.
Axios HQ CEO Roy Schwartz: “Nobody ever teaches you how to communicate effectively inside of an organization. At the moment, it’s like the Wild Wild West. Axios HQ’s approach is to provide proven templates and smart AI editing so that communication can be concise and efficient. Better, more effective communications drive performance and engagement.”
How it works: Axios HQ’s editor helps users break down the writing process into three phases: Think, Draft, and Edit. Axios HQ is consistently adding and upgrading new AI-powered tools for each step of the writing journey to help craft effective updates – fast.
1. Think: Staring at a blank page is terrifying. HQ helps users get started with:
- Smart outlines: Using generative AI, users can plug in their role and audience, and HQ will suggest a half-dozen relevant topics and thought starters to include.
- Smart Brevify: Users can paste up to 12,000 words into HQ, and AI will convert it into a Smart Brevity card for their audience.
2. Draft: Writing word after word can be a slog. HQ has supercharged the writing process so users can write efficiently without compromising effectiveness.
- Guided writing: An enhanced utility kit of generative AI features helps users by writing the next sentence, throwing out relevant thought starters on what to include next, writing a headline, generating an image, and more – reflecting your organization’s unique language, context, and perspective over time.
- Focus mode: A new focus mode helps clear distractions from the writing process so users can write with a clear mind.
3. Edit: Getting the details right is critical when sending an internal communication. HQ’s editing tools catch mistakes, giving you confidence when you hit send.
- Smart Brevity Guidance: A brand new interface for HQ’s editing suggestions allows a quick review of suggestions to make users feel like they are collaborating with an Axios editor.