Coveo moves beyond the hype – removing the enterprise risk out of Generative AI
Coveo, a leader in AI platforms that transform digital experiences with intelligent search, recommendations, 1:1 personalization, and merchandising, announced today the official field launch of the Coveo Relevance Generative AnsweringTM Design Partner Program with 18 large global customers, giving them access to the beta solution for testing at enterprise scale. Coveo also announced an early adopter offer, limited to current enterprise customers. Today, the product will be unveiled and demonstrated with live enterprise data at the Coveo Relevance 360 event in Menlo Park, California.
The Coveo Relevance CloudTM, a world-leading Relevance AI Platform, now offers enterprise grade Generative Answering that brings factually accurate and contextually relevant question answering, combined with enterprise grade security from multiple sources of enterprise content. Coveo Relevance Generative Answering brings Large Language Models (LLMs) technology on top of the secure unified indexing and relevance capabilities of Coveo’s market-leading Relevance Cloud AI platform. This makes generative answering using LLMs applicable within enterprises, where security, privacy, factuality, real-time sources of truth, relevance, and access to multiple sources of content are all key imperatives. This is more than a decade in the making, building on Coveo’s powerful Relevance Cloud AI Platform.
“We have seen unprecedented customer interest in Coveo Relevance Generative Answering, and we look forward to demonstrating its power for the enterprise,” said Louis Tetu, Chairman and CEO at Coveo. “Our strategy has been last-to-hype, first-to-results, building on our leadership in large scale enterprise search and relevance. Generative AI is the natural extension of our Coveo Relevance Cloud AI Platform, which already included LLM-powered functions since 2021, as it can feed LLMs with the unified secure indexing, security, privacy and relevance all necessary for enterprise compliance at scale. Coveo Relevance Generative Answering solves the key CIO headaches with generative AI, such as hallucinations, veracity, security, privacy and a lack of source of truth which are hindering enterprises from leveraging this technology in a brand safe way. Our platform creates the spinal AI capability enterprises need to deliver modern, intelligent and conversational experiences at scale. Enterprises that don’t adopt this type of AI capability, will compete against it.”
Coveo Relevance Generative Answering capability is designed to solve eight critical challenges:
- Unsecure Environment – The Coveo Relevance Generative Answering solution is built on top of Coveo’s secure indexing at its core. Robust security measures protect valuable assets, ensuring that data remains secure throughout the generative answering content generation process.
- Lack of Confidentiality and Privacy – Coveo Relevance Generative Answering protects confidentiality and privacy, ensuring that valuable data remains secure within organizational boundaries and proprietary content is not shared with public engines, or used in a generated answer.
- Hallucinations or Lack of Accuracy – Leading brands cannot hallucinate. The Coveo Relevance Generative Answering capability maintains factual accuracy at scale without compromising brands credibility.
- Outdated Facts & Answers – Coveo Relevance Generative Answering leverages real-time data sources from the unified index, enabling answers to be generated that are consistent with enterprise content.
- Non-Compliancy and Validity – Coveo Relevance Generative Answering establishes seamless links with sources of truth, allowing users to verify and validate the accuracy and credibility of generated answers.
- Content Decentralization – Coveo Relevance Generative Answering is built on the power of the Coveo unified secure indexing and enrichment of enterprise content using Coveo AI. By integrating multiple content sources securely, it enables exponential growth in generative AI capabilities.
- Siloed Search & Chat Channels – Search and generative answering should not operate as separate silos; the future lies in their coherent integration. Coveo Relevance Generative Answering bridges the gap by delivering a unified and consistent user and veracity experience across all search and chat channels, as they are fed from the same unified index and relevance mechanisms.
- Generative AI Chat is Expensive – By leveraging advanced search and relevance algorithms, combined with LLMs, Coveo eliminates the need for costly alternatives. With this approach, enterprises can get results for a fraction of the cost typically associated with generative AI, offsetting the fact that chat can be 100x to 1,000x more expensive than query-based search.
GenAI Live Product Demonstrations
Today, customers and prospects will join Coveo leadership for a conference and a Coveo Relevance Generative Answering live product demonstration in Menlo Park, California. For those that missed the opportunity to join the event, there are two upcoming webinars hosted by Laurent Simoneau, co-founder, President and CTO at Coveo. Join the webinar to discover the power of this technology made for the enterprise and its users.
There are two available dates to see a live demo webinar, “Go Beyond the Hype. Watch What GenAI Can Do For Your Enterprise, Now.” Register here.
- June 14th at 11 am ET / 8 am PT
- June 21st at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Exclusive Pricing Offer for Early Adopters
“Coveo has been the trusted enterprise applied AI platform for early adopters in the digital experience space,” said Louis Tetu. “Our market-leading AI platform, the Coveo Relevance CloudTM recently celebrated 12 years of delivering relevance through digital experiences that drive business impact. To demonstrate our appreciation we are offering our early adopter customers the opportunity to take advantage of an aggressive early pricing offer.”
Coveo enterprise customers with self-service use cases can take advantage of an exclusive offer for the Coveo Relevance Generative Answering capability when they enroll by the end of July.
This is only the beginning! With GenAI part of the Coveo AI platform, Coveo will extend the technology to various other use cases, including but not limited to: workplace and website search, commerce digital experiences and additional customer service use cases like agent assist.