Cloudinary, the image and video platform that powers many of the world’s top brands, today extends its asset management suite with the launch of Cloudinary Nexus, a digital asset management (DAM) solution built explicitly for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Available now with free and paid tiers, the new AI-enabled solution empowers SMBs and teams with the enterprise-grade capabilities needed to quickly and easily connect, discover and adapt assets and grow their brand with less effort, time and complexity.
Harnessing the power of Cloudinary’s award-winning DAM for enterprise customers, Cloudinary Assets, Nexus gives smaller brands the ability to automate the critical yet time-consuming tasks associated with asset management. Nexus provides advanced AI and automations to handle responsibilities such as metadata tagging and optimizing file formats and sizes, meaning teams can spend more time on more rewarding and high-impact work. With a strong focus on usability and accessibility, Nexus is a valuable tool for a broad range of teams and individuals.
Through features like Studio, Generative AI, Collections, Auto-tagging, and Smart Search, Nexus arms users with everything they need to unleash the power of their images and videos by helping them:
- Prepare images and videos instantly: Adapt designs, resize, and tune assets in bulk in a matter of seconds. Leverage subject-aware AI to generate new assets and rely on ready-to-use creative presets to create multiple variations of one master asset.
- Turn user generated content into brand-ready assets: With AI and automation you can moderate, manage, and approve user uploads and enhance files with minimal to no effort.
- Collaborate seamlessly and effectively: Energize productivity by limiting file visibility only to those who need it through custom user roles and permissions. Seamlessly collaborate with other contributors, teams, and partners to make asset handoffs a breeze.
- Organize and discover assets instantly: Improve discoverability by automatically adding tags and metadata such as colors, faces, and objects. An AI-powered visual search experience delivers highly accurate and personalized search results.
- Easy set up: Import and add visual content with ease via seamless connections to existing storage platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox.
“The resource bottlenecks and inconsistent experiences created by ineffective asset management can be crippling for companies fighting for consumer attention,” said Rob Daynes, managing director for DAM at Cloudinary. “We’re thrilled to make our world-class enterprise capabilities accessible to SMB users at no cost, allowing them to better compete against larger organizations. The intelligent automations that Nexus delivers promise to help level the playing field and enable ambitious groups to more easily execute their vision.”